- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Recipe serves 6
- 2lbs Red Skinned Potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces. You can peel them if you like, but I rarely do- I love the rustic look and taste of red skin in my mashed potatoes! Make sure you scrub them well, occasionally you run into spots or eyes that won't scrub off. Simply use a paring knife to cut these off.
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray. Add chopped potatoes. Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low.
- Add sour cream, milk, garlic, salt, and pepper to potatoes, mash to desired consistency with a hand mixer. Add salt to taste.
You can really spruce these up however you want! Add some cream cheese, more garlic, and fresh herbs if you like!